5.14.2007

Like U Crazy



During my (usual) shopping excursion around 3rd street and Sweetzer this past weekend, I came across the newest shop on the block, Rodan vs Griffith. This shop, named after the 2 designers behind the label, is unlike all the others in this area. As soon as my friend and I walked into the store, we were greeted by the nicest designers/shop owners I have ever met. They were so welcoming and enthusiastic that they just made you wanna buy something (and in fact, I did - the racer tank, below, in grey; I am such a sucker). The duo, who moved from Philly to Los Angeles just about 6 years, produce everything locally. Right now, they have the store stocked with racer tanks, button-down blouses, dresses with hand-braided detail, pants (skinny and cropped) and acid wash jeans. The pair just really seem to complement each other well, and I am so excited to see where they go from here.




No comments: