3.31.2007

Nobody Walks in LA

In an effort to contain my (bad) habit of impulse shopping, I have decided to avoid the shops today, and instead, do some internet browsing. Maybe this way, I can narrow things down and buy only those things "I want." (well, at least, this is what I'm telling myself. I have a feeling I'll end up at the shops tomorrow, but at least of tried :)

Anyway, one purchase I have decided to make is these cute pair of F-Troupe elastic strappy sandals. I think I'll take the blue one, thank you! The striped sole is a nice touch. Perfect for warm Los Angeles weather! And possibly, great for my upcoming excursion to Coachella.




And I am seriously thinking about these as well. What to do? What to do? I love the v-shape that the straps make.




More shoes from F-Troupe...




No comments: