5.01.2007

Keep the Car Running

I apologize for slacking on the blogging. Things have been extremely intense the past week with work (ugh) and Coachella (yay). Yes, yes, I made the trek to the extremely hot desert of Indio, California to see some awesome outdoor performances. Overall, the experience was fun times, like always. So fun, that I'm still recovering.

Performances I saw (some the whole set, and some a few songs):

Tokyo Police Club. Amy Winehouse. Silversun Pickups. Arctic Monkeys. The Jesus and Mary Chain. Interpol. Bjork. Hot Chip. Peter Bjorn & John. Kings of Leon. The Arcade Fire. Girl Talk. LCD Soundsystem. The Rapture. The Roots. CSS. Lily Allen. Air. Teddybears. Rage Against the Machine.

There were many that I wish I had seen, but due to conflicts with other bands, I couldn't. Oh well, there's always next time.

For your enjoyment, here are some photos I took.


Scenic.






Arcade Fire.


Girl Talk.




Lily Allen.


The Rapture.




My view of the stage for Rage Against the Machine.


No comments: