3.22.2007

Think I'm in Love

I had the lovely opportunity of attending the Crispin & Basilio fashion show yesterday. Donny Barrios showcased his utterly-amazing collection for Fall 2007. Here are some photos I captured of his designs.

It was hard to decide, but I'm going with this one as my favorite outfit from the entire collection - zig zag silk knit coat, wool jersey scarf dress in navy. Even if separated, the coat and dress are just perfect items for a good fall wardrobe.



More amazing dresses (they have pockets too!)


A great blouse and cropped-pant ensemble. I am loving the chain necklaces!

The first outfit is great for work! The entire look was put together really well. This last dress is probably my 2nd favorite. Very wearable and chic. The tailored brown jacket is a great complement to that dress.

No comments: